- Subject of articles: Hong Kong Standard; Hong Kong Eastern Express; Wall Street Journal Asian Edition; South China Morning Post; Media Magazine, Hong Kong; Advertising & Marketing, Hong Kong; Music and Media, Amsterdam; LeMonde, Paris
- Editor, Publisher, Montreux’s European Primer, and Euradio News, monthly newsletter
- Quoted, Broadcast Magazine, London and Los Angeles Times (various articles)
- Author, (articles, various media and entertainment trade magazines) “Opportunities for US Broadcasters in Europe”, “How to Evaluate Your Business”, “Legislative Promises Unfulfilled” “Should the Record Companies Be Allowed in Radio?”, “News from the Front – A Euro Media Update”
- Adjudicator, Guangzhou Broadcast Festival
- Frequent speaker, panel participant, trade shows and organization seminars
Individual References from Clients, Employers, Colleagues
Top qualities: Expert, High Integrity, Creative
“I first met with Peter Stromquist in 2009, upon the advice of my local legal counsel. Peter was described to me as a “go to guy”, to help with strategy, positioning, and financial advice to help my small company grow.
He quickly identified a potential partner for national growth; that party gave us a mandate to build the store chain to a modest number of our own prior to their jumping in to help us become a national force in retailing.
Though Peter cautioned me in advance that finding small investors would be difficult, he stood by us and kept working on the financing angle while guiding me on a strategic basis whenever he was called upon, and whatever the mission. He helped with store leases and found new ‘partners’, including a great contractor for build-outs. He was available whenever I needed him, and worked diligently and cheerfully on our project, through many ups and downs. Several months ago, he identified a new prospective partner, who could not only invest financially, but also supplement our operating and board team with substantial experience gained in positions with very large retail chains. We’re now poised for fast-track growth and a good portion of our being positioned for the next stage for our stores is due to the work of Peter Stromquist. I recommend him highly.
Chairman Expressive Labels, Inc/No Skinny”
June 13, 2011
“I was fortunate enough to meet Peter early in my venture. His participation as a Board Member has been instrumental in the expansion of my company. His experience and intuition continue to be a vital source of guidance for Xumbrus, and I gladly recommend meeting him to anyone interested- you can’t go wrong with Peter.”
Founder/CEO, Xumbrus Software, LLC
April 17, 2004
Peter Stromquist was a great boss, very creative and taking care of his staff, I learned a lot with him. It’s a pleasure and honor to be friend with him since then.
China Program director, Market Development,
“Peter was thrust into a very difficult, political situation and through his diplomacy and people skills was able to create as harmonious working environment. Once that was accomplished, he then showed his leadership skills and intelligence by leading the Europe/ME/Africa division to an operating and net profit. This was the first profit for UPI in twenty years.”
VP Worldwide Sales and Marketing,
United Press International